Our next First Thursday Lecture looks at whole person treatment for people with a variety of psycho-sexual problems
6.30pm registration for 7pm start. Lecture and post-lecture drinks to 8.30pm
(Please note that this lecture won't be filmed, so the only opportunity to hear it will be on the night).
- What is psycho-sexual medicine?
- What impact do sexual problems have on people – mentally and physically?
- There are many types of sexual problems - do you know what they are?
- What treatments, help and support is available?
- Is it just side effects of medicine, sexual experiences/difficulties or are there other influences such as mobile phones and the internet having an effect?
Guest Speaker: Dr Dmitri Popelyuk MD MRCPsych Accred. MCoSRT FECSM, Consultant Psychiatrist in Psychosexual Medicine
Dr Dmitri Popelyuk has vast experience working with men, women and couples across a variety of sexual dysfunctions. He completed his Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree at Odessa Medical University, Ukraine, then moved to London to train on the Guy's and Thomas' Higher Training Scheme in Psychiatry.
He is Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists in 2005 and later that year successfully completed the Diploma at the Institute of Psychosexual Medicine, London. In 2009 he became Member of the College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists and an Accredited Member in 2011. In 2012 Dr Popelyuk was welcomed as a Fellow of the European Committee of Sexual Medicine. He is the founder of the Blue Sky Sexual Dysfunction Clinic and leads the NHS Psychosexual Service at Guy's Hospital London.
Phone 020 7962 9030 to book via our event partners Lotus, or click 'apply for a place' above, to purchase a ticket online.